How To Meet A Hot Girl How To Meet A Hot Girl

Bravo for inventing the time machine and traveling back to a time where jokes about men not being able to do laundry and women only wanting to have long term relationships were funny. There's a way to present your cartoon that doesn't include such mindless gender role drivel but you unfortunately took the low road on this one.
The worst part is that your overarching message is a good one but is undermined by the fact that if you genuinely think all men just want a women to do their laundry for them, 'being yourself' 'ain't gonna do squat.

Captain Beatdown Captain Beatdown

You desperately need to fix your audio mixing.
I couldn't finish watching due to the incredible amount of distortion on just about every soud in the movie. It could be due to how you recorded the audio but i think it may have more to do with the level at which you had all your sounds within flash before exporting.
It's a simple issue that can be easily fixed and would've improved the quality of your film 10 fold.

BinaryDood responds:

Yeah I am aware of that :(

Hopefully wont happen again

Robotic Robotic

Great animation anc catchy song!
Animation was smooth and drawings were pretty good.
I found the fuzz distortion on the robots voice during the verses fine and a good fit but when the chorus comes in it became very ear piercing and irritating.
Not that it ruined anything but it could've benefited from some eq work or perhaps just have been mixed at a lower level.
Other than that, it was great!

Baldie: Episode 1 Baldie: Episode 1

Quite liked this one, you've got a good sense of humor!
The voice acting for Baldie is great, nice timing and well delivered.
The animation is also quite good, movement is fluid and while the lip syncing sometimes doesn't match the syllable it's well animated to the dialogue and believable.
I suppose the biggest downfall is the simple drawings which aren't quite stylish enough to warrant the primarily black and white colour pallet.
That being said, i really liked it and can't wait to see you improve.
5 for you!

voter96 responds:

most ego-satisfying review so far, thank you :3

KR47: Urinal Cake KR47: Urinal Cake

Cool animation, great use of colour and nice fluid character animation.
I suppose the diolouge got to me in the end, seemed a bit forced and the banter between the two guys was a bit odd considereing they just met, if they did?
Great stuff anyway, hope to see more!

Ghosty22 responds:

They've known each other for a long time. Pete and Rob have been in previous episodes together, such as "KR47: Zombie Apocalypse" and"KR47: Fat Guy Club." I guess, because it was going to be a short, I was hoping to not have to introduce the characters. Maybe it's just something I have to do, due to the fact that not many people know the series...

Haters gunna Hate Haters gunna Hate

Arms are a bit wierd and jumpy, if i focus on it too long i start to notice inconsistent frames with vastly different arm thickness and positioning.
You should use onion skinning to check your last drawing to make sure your next frame is consistent with the last.
The body should also have a little movement, the actual drawing doesn't need to change but torsos rise and fall when a person walks so perhaps consider that next time.
Your drawings are good enough but you need to brush up on your animating skills.
Could've also benefitted from a background of some sort.
Hope to see you improve.

overclock plays COD overclock plays COD

Pretty terrible, needs more animation, better artwork, better sound, better humour better everything really.
Could've been better but ended up coming off as rushed and confusing.
Hope to see you improve.

The Elephant in the Room The Elephant in the Room

hahaha that was great!
Loved the 'where's the elephant' song and the owners numerous hat changes.
Great little toon, nice voice acting and pretty good animation too.
5 for you!

koit responds:

Thanks kind Sir. :)

Extortion: A love story Extortion: A love story

Seemed like it was about to go somewhere but then it ended.
Nifty character design and good voice acting, perhaps mute the audio when you're not talking though to get rid of that annoying room sound.
Cool flash, just seemed to end quite suddenly with only a few jokes.

Krutches responds:

I actually added the room sound there because the silence was a bit annoying.
Thanks for your input though, I kind of rushed the ending in a night and had higher hopes when I first created it.
-TacoSoup

reviewers: alternate end reviewers: alternate end

haha I quite liked it.
Facial expressions and music were great, could've benefitted from some more animation but hey it's your movie.
Keep it up!